Our Men’s Ministry meets every Wednesday at the ministry center (1 Civic Center Drive, Brea, CA 92821) from 7:00pm till 9:00pm. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact Sam Byun.
The Men’s Ministry is founded upon four key foundational aims that will serve to nurture godliness among the men of Ambassador.
ESTABLISH men in their devotion to Christ.
EVOKE the passionate worship of God.
EQUIP men to use their Spirit-imparted gifts.
ENGAGE the world with the Gospel.
This means the Men’s Bible Study is seeking to meet three important areas of men’s discipleship:
God’s Word—The Bible is so important to our growth as Christians. God’s word is a lamp (Ps. 119:105), a sword (Eph. 6:12), a seed (Luke 8:11; 1 Pet. 1:23), and a mirror (James 1:23-25). We desire God’s word to be all these things in our lives.
Prayer—Talking to God is one of the greatest privileges we have as Christians. Just as Jesus spent lots of time praying to his Father, so we too need to spend time before the Throne of God (Heb. 4:16).
Presence—Men need to be together to encourage and build each other up. All day long, men are being torn down, yet God calls us to “stir each other on to love and good works” (Heb. 10:24-25). This will only happen when we are committed to helping each other become like Christ.
The men’s ministry at Ambassador strives NOT to become a:
- Waste of your time BUT accountability for your time.
- Replacement for your family BUT strengthening for your family.
- Excuse for playing golf BUT meaningful interaction with other men.
- ‘Good ole boys’ club BUT a place to learn and grow with each other.
- Yet another guilt-laden obligation BUT an aid to help you do what you already want to do.